The 2013 summer boo draft is upon us, with 20 lucky males and females who will be looking to add a vital piece to the puzzle, in the hopes of turning their franchise into a title contender. Last week we witnessed a riveting draft lottery and the field is set for what promises to be a memorable and jaw dropping summer boo draft. With an abundance of gorgeous females and fly fellas roaming various social media platforms here in the Ocean State, the draft is filled with numerous prospects that can come in and contribute from day one. Here at The Triangle Offense, we on the edge of our seats wondering what the underlying themes of this draft will be.
Will those who tend to rock the way overpriced (but really cheap), and undeniably fake Louis belts, and pink foams rule the draft? Or will those men who always seem to be there to pick up the damsel in distress on Twitter, or make that cliché but really yearning Instagram comments go early in round one? On the ladies side, will we see an early run in round one of the wholesome follower next door, whose tweets consist of uplifting horoscopes and half glass full notions? Or will 5 star twerk tape and glowing letters of recommendation be the driving force behind some of the men’s picks.
Whether you’re looking for a can’t miss prospect who can bring you to the mountain top in season one, or a building block who can be a catalyst on a respected franchise for years to come, the 2013 summer boo draft is sure to bolster your roster and make you happy with the direction you are headed in. And ladies do remember that Instagram filters cannot help you on draft day, also take not that Twitter AVI’s can be enlarged and will be thoroughly dissected. Let’s now take a look at some of the men and women with selections in this year’s draft, and what direction we see them heading with their pick.
- @KingTash_ has the first overall pick on the ladies side and she is looking to add a quality man to her roster. She said that she is willing to use her discount at footlocker to help lure a quality summer boo to her franchise.
- @Maxloic possesses the first pick on the guys side and is looking for a chick to massage his back while they listen to Drake on repeat. He said he might go with an unexpected selection, which could start a domino effect in the draft.
- @cucaf , whom is selecting 4th is looking for a boo to help here secure her tripod while she vividly allures with her photography. If you are looking to secure a spot in her heart you must be adventurous and photogenic, or you might find yourself on the bench.
- @BigRud is the Los Angeles Lakers of summer boo franchises, and it is no secret that Rudy will be looking to add a “highly skilled” Dominican to his roster. The RI “Twitterverse” will be anticipating his selection with bated breath, and severely ladies will be jockeying for the opportunity to stroke his beard.
- @AmbitousGirlKJ , whos drafting 5th on the ladies side is on record as saying she will be looking for the most athletic boo to add to her franchise. If you don’t have an outstanding vertical leap or a quick first step, you might find yourself outside of her triangle offense.
- @partywithLe , who owns the 6th pick has told us on record that he is looking for a summer boo with style and “Winter” boo potential. He’s been on assignment in Houston, which should tell us all we need to know about what he’s looking for in a potential selection.
- @wreverdes owns the 7th selection and is thought by many to be in pole position to win MVP. She’s is prototypical franchise cornerstone, who is looking to add some depth to her roster. She has a MEAN low-post game fellas, if you know what we mean.
- @SukBuk has been a media darling since the draft lottery and has let it be known in no uncertain terms that he is looking for a summer boo with star potential, a great deal of experience, and who is also “battle tested”. A large posterior can get you into the starting rotation from day 1.
- With the first selection in the 2nd round @AyeeeFal usually likes to “import” players to fill out her roster, but will try to make sure she can find the best summer boo available in the Ocean State.
- With the 12th overall selection on the guys side @DwayneDale has let it be known that he is looking for a summer boo that knows how to keep things private and doesn’t mind “keeping it all in the family.”
- @KiraTheGOD has established that she won’t draft any “soft” summer boo’s and if you don’t bring physicality to the table you might get cut before the season is over.
- @vicbam & @frisbyla are both looking for sexy summer boo’s that aren’t afraid to be a workhorse, a force “down low” or carry the load in crunch time.
- @WheresCarmenn has been active in the free agent market this summer, but is still looking to add a solid player to her franchise.
- @RIP4Nuri & @RayyyL close out the draft and will be going in completely opposite directions. Nuri is looking for a girl who knows how to perform in “Late Game” situations. While Ray will be looking for a glamorous boo, who can be a solid contributor to his franchise for a long time.
Don’t forget to tune into the 2013 Summer Boo Draft on Sunday, July 14th(check your local twitter listings for time). Be sure to follow @iTalk2slick, @YeahFlanny & @ProfessorCorria to get commentary on all of the selections on draft day. We will be posting our draft winners and losers, the steal of the draft, the surprises of the draft, who might have selected the prospect with the most mileage, and our 2013 summer boo draft “MVP.”